Sometimes your hosting requirements are too diverse to fit into a single solution category. You need dedicated hardware for your business logic and databases, and the fast, frictionless scalability of cloud computing hosting for your Web servers and storage.
Contour offers a fully automated managed hosting service for your most critical enterprise applications, all within the same network environment. Who says you can't have it all?
Contour Hybrid Hosting makes it simple to provide every part of your IT environment with exactly the right kind of hosting without ever paying for more than you need. Just choose any combination of Contour solutions—Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Automated Managed Hosting—and we'll deliver them side-by-side within a seamless Hybrid Cloud environment you can run through a single Web portal interface. You get the same rapid scalability, pay-as-you-go pricing, and freedom from long-term contracts as you do with every Contour solution. And since your traffic stays within your own network, you never run into extra bandwidth costs or added latency. It's just one more way we help you make sure your infrastructure is always exactly right for the business it supports.
Contour's Hybrid Cloud solution offers:
- The reliability and security of fully managed dedicated servers hosted in a premier N+2 redundant data center.
- The ability to provision resources and configure servers in minutes via a Web portal – at any time, from anywhere.
- A pay-as-you-go model for using only the resources you need.
- Automated failover for unparalleled reliability.
- On-demand change management.
- Storefront automated real-time purchasing.
- Predictable monthly expenses.
- 24/7 monitoring and full expert support.
The Business Benefits of Hybrid Cloud
The Contour Hybrid Cloud helps IT deliver the kind of impact that can ensure success in the marketplace. With a Hybrid Cloud solution you can:
- Increase speed to market. With rapid server provisioning, instant clones, customized gold images and streamlined development, you can achieve the speed you need to compete in a turbocharged market environment.
- Maximize availability and uptime. A Hybrid Cloud delivers data center hosting with redundant data protection, 24/7 expert support, managed backup and instant snapshots to keep your systems running at peak performance. Contour's Auto-Failover feature immediately recognizes any hardware failure and redirects your server's exact image to another box.
- Scale instantly. Rapid provision, unlimited storage availability, instant clones and pay-as-you-go pricing allow you to have the infrastructure you need for your business at any given time.
- Achieve greater security. At Contour, your Hybrid Cloud hardware belongs only to you – you'll never have to share with anyone else. With dedicated physical infrastructure, enterprise class firewall, encrypted backup and encrypted VPN access, you'll never have to worry about security issues.
Fully Managed Cloud Computing Servers Backed by Contour's 24x7 Support Your dedicated support team is stacked with EMC and VMware certified support technicians, so you can rest easy knowing that your cloud computing infrastructure is in good hands. We offer support like none other - from installation and reinstallation of your operating system to troubleshooting and configuring, and all the way up to planning for future expansion and optimization. Your dedicated support team is behind you every step of the way and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help. And best of all, you won't be nickeled and dimed to death for support. OS reloads, for example, are always free.
When it comes to mission-critical application hosting, your list of important requirements might seem a little incongruous. Like a lot of enterprises, you're probably very interested in the flexibility, convenience and affordability that a cloud server offers. Yet you're also likely looking for the security and control that a managed server hosting solution provides. The good news is that these requirements are no longer mutually exclusive. Automated Managed Hosting from Contour delivers the scalability and pay-as-you-go pricing of a cloud solution as well as the dedicated hardware and greater security of a traditional managed hosting solution. With Contour Automated Managed Hosting, there's no reason you can't have all the computing resources you want.
Contour's Automated Managed Hosting service offers all the benefits of traditional managed hosting and public cloud computing – with none of the limitations. Contour combines the scalability and convenience offered by cloud computing companies with the security and reliability of dedicated physical servers. Your hardware is never shared with other clients, so you have the security of knowing your most important data assets will not be compromised. But Contour's managed hosting solution also gives you the fast and frictionless scalability you need to keep pace with computing requirements and the demands of an evolving marketplace. Need more dedicated servers or network equipment? You can quickly provision new computing resources in a matter of minutes through our easy to use Web hosting portal. Want control of your environment? Root-level server access puts you in the driver's seat and delivers the agility you need. And with zero capital costs and pay-as-you-go pricing, Contour Automated Managed Hosting helps you prevent over- or under-provisioning so your infrastructure is always just right for your business.
The Benefits of an Automated Managed Server Hosting Solution from Contour
With the Automated Managed Hosting solution from Contour, you can:
- Increase speed to market. Business is a race to the finish, and your competitors won't slow down while you wait days or weeks to provision servers, configure networks or seek help from your traditional server hosting provider. With Contour you can instantly add the hardware you need to keep up with the demands of business.
- Eliminate downtime. Contour offers a world-class data center with N+2 redundancy for the highest levels of availability in the industry.
- Increase security. Dedicated hardware, encrypted backups and multi-level biometric security ensure that your most valuable data assets are managed and protected to the hilt.
How to Choose a Dedicated Hosting Service
Organizations in need of dedicated hosting have many options to choose from. When evaluating dedicated hosting providers and making a selection, it's helpful to think in terms of two broad criteria:
- How the dedicated hosting service is delivered. Is the service easy to purchase and easy to use, and are the dedicated hosting solutions flexible enough to meet all your needs?
- The quality of the data center. Will the dedicated hosting provider's data center deliver the uptime, the scalability, and the security that you require?
Contour® Dedicated Hosting Solutions
Contour is a premier provider of enterprise-class dedicated hosting solutions. We offer several types of dedicated hosting service:
- Automated Managed Hosting. Contour's Automated Managed Hosting takes managed hosting services to new levels of convenience, control, and flexibility. Through the powerful Contour web portal you can provision your dedicated servers with pre-licensed operating systems and enterprise applications, assign storage volumes, and configure ACLs and other firewall policies – in just a few minutes, with just a few clicks. You can just as easily take system snapshots, perform upgrades and rollbacks, and move servers between development, testing, and production environments. Our advanced automation technologies set Contour apart from other hosting providers.
- Cloud hosting services. Contour leverages the latest virtualization technologies to offer a full suite of highly elastic cloud server hosting solutions, including Public Cloud (virtual server hosting on shared physical resources), Private Cloud (virtual servers on dedicated physical resources), and Hybrid Cloud (a networked combination of Automated Managed Hosting, Public Cloud, and Private Cloud assets). Cloud computing companies seldom offer such a range of cloud types.
- Unmanaged dedicated hosting. If you want your hosted servers to be administered by your own sys admins, Contour offers low cost unmanaged dedicated hosting.
Contour's Enterprise Data Center
Contour's dedicated hosting services originate from our best-in-breed Enterprise Data Center. Our facility was designed and built specifically to handle the extreme availability, scalability, and security requirements of Fortune 1000 enterprise companies. Our 300,000 square foot data center provides N+2 redundancy or better across all critical systems, as well as financial-grade data security. Our veteran engineering staff operates the facility in accordance with ITIL best practices, and the facility is SAS 70 Type II compliant.