Human Resources Specialist
A Human Resources Specialist is responsible for all aspects executing Human Resources functions, as well as serve as a liaison between employees and Business. Examples of job duties include:
- Onboarding, including: all applicable onboarding documentation, background checks, managing benefits enrollment, building & systems access, and general introductory onboarding.
- Termination, including: assisting Manager with termination, if necessary, all applicable termination documentation, asset management, building & system termination, benefits termination.
- Assist Managers in HR related functions, including: managing the process of Employee Performance Reviews, assisting in employee violations, compensation plans.
- Manage HR Management System, including: customizing, managing, and creating efficiencies.
- Internal Policies & Procedures
- Manage relationships with HR vendors
- Benefits Management
- Payroll Management
- Recruiting, including: managing job postings, working with staffing firms & other vendors
Other Responsibilities may include:
Required Skills & Experience:
- General office management, including: ordering basic office supplies, assisting with staff events, staff communication.
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience in managing Human Resources software Systems
- Experience with Payroll management and systems
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
Location: Doylestown, PA and/or Trevose, PA
Reports to: Controller
Type: Full Time