Inside Sales Representative
High performing Inside Sales Representative responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales quotas through effective selling of Cloud, Data Center Technologies and Managed Services. Must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and helping Account Executives close deals.
- Source new sales opportunities with Mid-Market and Fortune 1000 companies through outbound lead generation campaigns including cold calls, emails and other prospecting activities.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executive for further development and closure.
- Support Account Executives with opportunity registrations, quotes, prospecting activities and events.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Build and Maintain relationships with channel partners and distributors.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Present weekly sales activity to management.
- Reside in local sales area
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibility and effectively at all levels of the organization
Location: Doylestown, PA or Salt Lake City, UT