Senior Infrastructure Engineer
You will be part of a dedicated team of server engineers responsible for all aspects of the management of support and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure providing services to our varied client list. You will be providing both BAU (Business as Usual) and project support for both physical, virtual and cloud systems. You will be expected to participate in an on-call schedule providing after hours support, as needed, in the event the offshore overnight team requires assistance/escalation.
- Manage operations in line with contractual SLA’s; monitoring, controlling & reporting the SLA compliance
- Drive Problem management – Proactive & Reactive
- Understand the contractual agreement with the customer and aligning the deliverables & value adds in line with the contract accordingly.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Manage high severity incidents working along with incident managers
- Provide inputs for capacity report/management in respectively aligned areas.
- Suggest & contribute to the process changes to make it optimal e.g. Server Patching process, BUR process optimization, vulnerability remediation etc.
- Provide inputs in Monthly service delivery and weekly operations deck & other reports as required
- Work with Service delivery excellence teams & your direct teams to ensure quality of service delivered and all the audit/contractual requirements are met/delivered.
- Be able to clearly communicate complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications
- Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, and time information
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design / project
- Mentor other team members while remaining open to others’ ideas • Perform additional job-related duties as requested
Locations: Philadelphia, PA & Salem, NH