Senior Account Executive
High performing Senior Account Executive responsible for growing revenue in a perspective territory and hitting sales quotas through effective selling of Cloud, Data Center Technologies and Managed Services.Primary Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building with Small and Mid-Market companies focused specifically on Data Center, Cloud and Managed Services solutions.
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity.
- Develop new account relationships.
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of Contour’s core competencies.
- Establish and maintain manufacturer relationships to develop joint sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement quarterly account marketing plan with manufacturing and channel partners.
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory.
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner.
- 30% business travel is required.
- Reside in local sales area
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience working with Salesforce - Zoho CRM
- Must demonstrate ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts.
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process
- Possess ability to work independently
- Proven success selling to Accounts at the CXO and VP level.
- Prior experience selling Data Center, Cloud and Managed Service solutions and interfacing with local manufacturing partners.
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience includes selling technology solutions including cloud, managed services, converged systems, data center, security, storage, software etc.
- VAR, Cloud and/or Managed Services sales experience Required
Location: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York