Reduce the cost and complexity of managing data, improve business agility and leverage your company’s core asset – your data.
Businesses create and store different kinds of information about their customers, partners, and employees regarding their sales, assets, liabilities, IT systems, and business processes. Data Management consists of information that is critical for maintaining unique business insight and competitive advantages. However, some business data is irrelevant and does nothing more than clog IT infrastructure, adding cost and risk to the business. Maintaining a robust Data Management system while meeting an increasing number of compliance obligations only adds to the pressures that businesses face today
Contour provides increased intelligence, protection, and flexibility to help simplify the tasks involved in Data Management. We also simplify the infrastructure on which information resides while increasing the value of this information; however, this information requires IT departments to spend most of their resources managing the existing infrastructure. This challenge often translates into IT departments only being able to apply 20% of their resources to new business opportunities. In response, Contour has pioneered information lifecycle management (ILM) software along with our Implementation Services to help organizations store, manage, protect, and share information.
- Store Intelligent storage frees up IT resources for increased innovation and lowered costs through Tiered Infrastructure, Storage Management, and Policy-based Movement.
- Managed Resources management provides agility so that IT can capitalize on change instead of avoiding it through Modeling, Virtualization, and Orchestration.
- Protect Information protection ensures that information is always an asset – never a liability – through Replication, Recovery, and Security.
- Share Information sharing empowers the business to maximize the value of information through Collaborative Processes, Content Services, and Repository Services.
- In depth assessment of your existing environment and business requirements
- Architecture and Design Workshop with your team
- Products/Services implementations & migrations
- Project Management
- Test and Acceptance plan
- Detailed documentation
- Lower administration, storage, development and server costs
- Minimize IT costs by consolidating systems while ensuring access to relevant data
- Optimize resources by archiving data to low-cost storage
- Achieve full regulatory compliance to avoid time-consuming audits