Comprehensive Network Management service that includes design, procurement, configuration, implementation, 24x7x365 monitoring and management.
- Contour or Customer provided
- Contour provides global routers, Integrated Access Devices, Routers and Session Border Controllers
- Network Services: MPLS/IP VPN, SD-WAN, Internet, SIP-Trunking
- Key Features: BGP, QOS, FR, HDLC, PPP, PPPoE, MLPPP, DSL, IPSec, VPN, DIA, TDM-VOIP, FXS, FXO, PRI, HSRP, VRRP, EIGRP and OSPF
- Automated alarming, customer notification and ticketing
Secure Backup solutions:
- High Availability Solutions Available e.g. 4G/LTE, Cellular, Cable, DSL
Secure Portal access:
- Contour Cinch Portal provides a dashboard view for performance reporting, network health monitoring, service, order, billing and SLA management
- Specialized services available globally—network audits, migration planning, site readiness and project management
Modern networks are highly fragmented with multiple LAN, WAN, wireless, data center, and public cloud environments. The deployment of multiple technologies and vendor solutions, as well as the high diversity of operational events associated with these environments adds tremendous complexity to network management. As a result, many enterprises have become overloaded while also falling short of their operational and business objectives.
Contour’s Managed Network and Connectivity Services provide support for broad technology solutions and lifecycle management capabilities for LAN, WAN, WLAN, and Internet environments, as well as application acceleration, traffic management, and network security.
Key features include:
- 24 x 7 x 365 network infrastructure monitoring spanning routers, switches, wireless, various network appliances, and telecommunications services
- Multiple engineering and operational disciplines to address network operations and management complexity
- Flexible and elastic services model to augment and/or circumvent the hiring, cultivating, and maintenance of skilled resources
- Rapid scaling and deployment of new services to meet business demands
- Rapid adoption of new technologies in new and existing environments
- Relevant visibility into network infrastructure and network services to drive actionable intelligence and efficient network operations
- Multi-technology and multi-vendor case management
- Lower lifecycle challenges and business risk associated with evolving network infrastructure and network services
- By tackling network challenges, we serve as an extension to your IT team to reduce your burden so your IT can focus team on strategic projects with greater impact on business performance.